Thanks for stopping by! Let me tell you a bit about how our plush Shooting Star Necklace came to be!
When I say that I design with the child in mind, I really mean it. Of course, I put some of myself in the designs, as well! My friends know that I love all shapes that have to do with the sky: moon, lightening bolts, stars, etc. So, the shooting star necklace actually just started out as a small squishy star. At theME&MY, we love small squishy soft toys that fit in a child's hand.
But I also love to add different sensory details to my creations. So, I added some pom poms. I can just picture my niece rubbing the soft pom poms against her cheek! I chose colors that spoke to me, but that I also felt would speak to the kiddos! I thought I was finished with the design, but then, I had a lightbulb moment...ribbons!! I just had to add them! Kids love to twirl things, so the ribbons are perfect for this! Lastly, I love the idea of being able to take comfort items around with you wherever you go, so I converted it into a necklace. Tada!! I hope this necklace brings joy and comfort to your child, niece, friend, cousin, daughter, etc!
- This is a handmade necklace, so please note that each necklace will differ slightly.
- One side of the plush star is black valour-like fabric with gold stars, and the other side of the plush toy star is a shiny gold.
- The necklace comes with 3 tulle pom poms.
- The necklace has gold ribbon hanging down as well.
- The clasp is a plastic closure with can be opened and closed.
- Recommended for ages 3+.
- Spot clean.